I made it another 15 miles on the road from Springfield to St. Louis today. I would be right around Raymond, IL. St. Louis is 56 miles from here. My mind has been fertile with all kinds of crazy stuff these last two days, and I would love to share some of it. For whatever reason, I came up with this concept of starting a human colony on the moon. Who should be in the first wave of people to go out there and give it a go? My list, which follows, includes people in three categories: 1. Those who are an embarrassment to humanity, 2. Those who are just bloody annoying, and, 3. Those who just need to leave the planet and never come back. They are listed here, in no particular order. I would love to know who you would add to the list. Some of these spellings are wrong, but you know who I mean.
1. Lindsay Lohan
2. Nancy Grace
3. O.J.
4. Ronald McDonald
5. Pat Robertson
6. Mel Gibson
7. Dick Cheney
8. Bob Saggat
9. Howard Stern
10. Jeb Bush
11. Melanie Griffith
12. Prince Charles
13. Paris Hilton
14. Rob Blagoyovich
15. Britney Spears
16. Kate Plus Eight
I hope to get more to stuff in this spacecraft before I send it to the moon. Waiting to hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment