Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things that piss me off

I did not bike yesterday. I got all the way to the gym, then realized that I had forgotton my sneakers. Today, I did 18 miles, 3 of which were in a "spin" class, which nearly killed me, the rest on my old trusty stationary bike. I am now through Morris IL, on Route 66, (don't know much about Morris, but it is an exciting town, in my book, being on old Route 66.) I am now heading towards Springfield, IL, with 193 to go. I've biked 104 miles all together, so far. I forgot to recharge my Ipod, so I had to amuse myself by making a list, alphabetical, of things I have not time for/that piss me off/that are stupid/ or/ that I would not make time for. I would love to know what pisses you off.
A: Administrators
B: Boredom
C: Costume Jewelry
D: Dusting
E: Embarrassment
F: Foam on Food
G: Glue Sticks
H: Humorless Assholes
I: Illiterate Morons
J: Jay Leno
K: Killing Spiders
L: Lardass Lawyers
M: Malingerers (sp?)
N: Nail Polish
O: Ovulation
P: Pennies
Q: Quitters
R: Rachel Ray
S: Spitting
T: TV Commercials
U: Uncomfortable Shoes
V: Video Traffic Survelliance
W: Wobbly Tables
BoX Wine
Y: Yellow Teeth
Z: Zealots

I plan on putting in 72 more miles this week, which will bring me 121 miles from Springfield. How will I pass the time? Check back in to find out.

4 comments:

  1. I love having spiders killed on my behalf. And gluesticks.
    Pisses Me Off/Not Alphabetized:
    A) LIARS with a platform
    B) S-L-O-W anything
    C) Having 6000 tracks on my iPhone and not wanting to hear any of them
    D) Stretch Jeans. I need rigid fabric.
    E) Swimsuit Season
    F) Skin in its 50th decade. We should be able to shed original skin at 49.
    G) People with less knowledge & experience who make more money
    H) Banks
    I) Vapid heiresses & celebusluts & the people tha watch them
    J) Continuing Death-by-Overdose trend. Srsly. It's the 21st century. Spontaneously combust or something.
    K) Airlines
    L) Fireproof cigarettes
    M) Blowdrying ALL THIS HAIR!
    N) My spine
    O) Frightful looking hookers. Why bother?
    P) Glitter
    Q) Sweating
    R) Television repeats
    S) Lettuce left in the drawer too long
    T) Cat hair
    U) Dick Clark
    V) People who have never read a novel
    W) Local news
    X) Dubai
    Y) Stereotyping
    Z) Sleeples nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia - Thanks for chiming in. Loved your list. Wish I'd have thought of some of them, exp. Dick Clark. Give it up man! How many strokes is it gunna take?

    ReplyDelete