Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day one

Hello out there. I am beginning this blog, five minutes into the first day of my adventure, Monday, January 4th, 2010. I do love to ride the stationary bike, and, I have wanted to take a trip on Route 66 for many years. Putting these two things together, I came up with a plan, a New Year's Resolution, I suppose, to ride my stationary bike from my home in Waukegan, IL, to the end of Route 66, in Los Angeles, and back again. I'll post something tomorrow, after I have gone the first stretch. My daughter has agreed to help me by adding photos of the places I will "see" and the things I look forward to "doing" along the way. I hope you come back to check on my progress, and, share your own stories, goals, aspirations, etc. Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment