Monday, August 2, 2010

Winslow AZ skank central







I've made it to Winslow, Arizona. In 55 miles I will make it to Flagstaff. One of the photos shows me cavorting merrily into some godforsaken meteor crater. Winslow, as all of us who were dragged mercilessly through the 70s might remember, was made famous in the 1974 Eagles tune "Take It Easy" ("I was standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, etc., etc., and so on"), a song about a guy whose cross to bear in life was that he had seven women who wanted to fuck him, but he sees another in a flatbed Ford who he wants to fuck. This guy had a tough gig. Do I sound like a bitter old dame who wanted to be one of those skanks in this guy's fantasy? Perhaps. But, as it turns out, Winslow has about 1,000 more men than women right now, so a girl might actually be able to be a bit fussy about who she does.

See you in the big F.

No comments:

Post a Comment