This past week, I pretty much blew off the gym, so I have only progressed 23 miles from Flagstaff, with 110 miles to go to Kingman. Some crazy new photos are in the works. Summer is winding down, sadly, but I must say it has been a good one. And, I love my new school, the fourth graders I'm teaching, and, in general, my life. My PhD program begins in a couple of weeks, so I am sure my life will change in ways I can't even imagine. I have good friends. One of them made me smile when he brought me a packet of soup - you know, like the knorr's soups - only this was a Jamaican instant soup mix called Cock soup, made from hearty Jamaican cocks. I haven't tried the cock soup lately, but am anxious to find out if Jamaican cocks are as tasty as I've heard. Would you rather bungee jump off of the Golden Gate Bridge or walk naked into a McDonalds and place an order?
Here is one of my world famous alphabetized lists. These are the smells which please me:
Antique Stores
Bubble Gum
Crayons
Dryer exhaust
Earl Grey Tea
Fireworks
Grills, charcoal
Hershey bars
Inscense (Nag Champa)
Jasmine Rice
Kool-aid
Leather
Marijuana
Nutmeg
Onions, cooking
Permanent marker
Quilts, old
Root Beer
Sharpened pencils
Toast
Umbrellas, wet
Vicks
Woodsmoke
Xmas
Yeasty Bread
Zest soap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment