Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chasing Corvettes


That's me in that line of Corvettes on Route 66 in Oklahoma, somewhere between Tulsa and Oklahoma city. As of right now, I'm still 50 miles from Oklahoma City. I had hoped to be there today, but I've continued to be under the weather - 6 weeks now. This last round actually prompted me to go to the doctor for help. The antibiotics and inhaler seem to be working. I don't sound like a 4-pack-a-day smoker when I cough anymore. In the meantime, I've made another alphabetized list, this time of things I really like/want to have/wish I had more of/think are nifty, etc.:
A - Alphabetizing things,The Adirondacks
B - Black Cats, Butter
C - Corvettes, Cheese
D - Dahlia's, Daniel Day Lewis
E - Ebay
F - Firemen in full regalia (drool!)
G - Gemstones, Gold
H - Hair Twisting (my own - it's an OCD thing)
I - Ipods, Italian Food
J - Juicing with my Jack LaLanne machine
K - Keillor (Garrison)
L - Latin Music
M - Marbles, Mardi Gras
N - Nursery Rhumes
O - The Ocean, Orgasms
P - Pencils (colored), Playing Piano
Q - Quiet children
R - Route 66
S - Swearing
T - Thrift Stores, Tasy Kakes
U - Underdogs
V - Variety
W - Wine, Whopper Jrs
X - Xanax
Y - Yogurt(Greek)
Z - Zapps Potato Chips

On to Oklahoma City.

No comments:

Post a Comment