
As of today, I've made it 604 miles on Route 66, after starting in Waukegan, IL, over two months ago. I have 1136 miles to go to the end. I reached Tulsa, OK, today, after a 19 mile ride. Oklahoma always seemed to be a fictional place to me, but, as it turns out, it really exists. This week, I've tried to finish up with my solving of the world's problems. This post is a little bit lengthy, but I need to wrap this project up:
1. Gayness: I don't see this as a problem. I think "Don't Ask Don't Tell" is positively unconstitutional. My firm belief is that our character is ultimately shaped by who we hate rather than who we love.
2. Aids: Condom drops over parts of Africa, and any other part of the world which still suffer from the idiotic practices which continue to spread aids, Castration of any aids-infected man who continues to have unprotected sex., and, for God's sake, don't shag anyone without a condom if you don't know for sure they are not squirting HIV virus.
3. Cancer: Don't smoke, don't eat, don't drink tapwater, don't breathe, don't stand next to the microwave while it is on, get screened,
4. Unemployment: Sell your stuff on ebay, Go to the library and fine how-to books and learn how to do something people will pay you to do, Get some decent interview clothes at the thrift shop, If you are a senior you can take lots of classes for free at your local community college, If you have a bachelor's degree you can substitute teach, Are you devoting 8 hours a day to you job search? Move to someplace where there are jobs.
5. The War: We need to accept the fact that most of the world hates us here in the United States, for various reasons. Some hate us so much that they want us all dead. These are just some of the reasons why we are loathed: We are energy hogs, we consume much of the world's everything, we're wasteful, we're fat, we're greedy, we're spoiled, we don't respect other cultures, we're decadent, we're pleasure mongers, we're hypocrites, we're loud, we're infidels (heathens, aethiests, Christians, Jews, pagans, etc.), we're thieves, we're liars, we're sex-maniancs, we're libertines, we worship false idols, we're murderers, we're vain, we desecrate, we're satan's spawn, we've sold our souls, we're vice-ridden, we're arrogant, we're racists, and, in general, we are the enemy and everything is our fault. How do you fix this image? I really don't know, and I don't have any answers.

No comments:
Post a Comment