
It has been many weeks since my last post. But, I am still moving along Route 66. I will be popping in and out throughout the summer. As of today, I am 60 miles west of Albuquerque, with 600+ miles to go to LA. The news has given me no good material to elaborate upon, but lots of sound bites: drug trafficking gang activity 911 victim due in court toxicology her eyelid swelling is going down I cried bilking church members ongoing 13-month investigation up to 15 months in prison budget probes are worse than she thought everybody sacrifices wild weather whipping large tornado topkill live feed of the spill jewelry had high levels of cadmium threw tacks on road during charity bike race popular diaper causing rash and burning 2 law suits have been filed 250 in damages I noticed the hostile environment disputes the claim hit and run case the four gunman were trying to steal free her from home confinement more charges are possible hiked tuition 9 and 1/2 percent state owes $375 million invasive species outrage over oil spill battle against skin cancer being held in Iran synthetic cells active DNA put together by computer age doesn't matter anyone can be a target high dollar tug of war pop culture perfect storm rugrats of the rich and famous amid that violence before the injured arrives traumatic amputation salvage more limbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment