Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Easter, so have some sex


I've been out of touch for about a week. I'm sure my throngs of followers have been miserable. Went to upstate New York to spend my spring break with mom. She has a recumbant stationary bike, but I only squeezed in a few miles during my stay - lots of stuff to do for and with her. I did 12 miles today, so, I now have 195 miles to go to reach Amarillo. I passed through El Reno, OK a few days ago, and encountered a fabulous twister. My time up in the tornado was recorded on film for your amazement.

So, tomorrow is Easter. My daughter was expressing her dismay that this holiday is represented by a bunny and eggs. The Jesus thing seems to be completely insulted by these images. I explained to her that, like Christmas, the Easter holiday has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus's situation, and everything to do with fornication and indulgence. We all no the expression, "F**k like a bunny." Well, everything f**ks in the spring. Even plants are getting ready to reproduce. It's the reason for the season. I'm sure I am no expert, but, the egg has been an important spring symbol for many thousands of years. All of it, the eggs, the bunnies, the flowers, the treats, all of it has to do with reproduction. Don't you love it? Do your part and have sex with your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment